Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gibberish & 200 followers!!!!

I texted a quick post last night and it came out gibberish.  Not really sure why, but I got some funny comment from you guys.  Bunch of Smart Alecks ~ lol!

What I was trying to say was that I tried the downward dog yoga pose when I was stuck last night and it worked like a charm!  I can't remember who suggested that to begin with, but try it next time you get that feeling!

I thought it was kind of funny that I was stuck after a normal dinner when I'd been able to eat like a pig on Sunday.  Quirky little lap-band sometimes.

I logged in this morning to see that I have 200 followers!!  Woo hoo!  I've had 199 for several days and I was hoping I'd get another one to hit that magic number.

I started this blog in February and I can't believe I have so many people who are somewhat interested in what I have to say.  Amazing!  Please know that I appreciate each and every one of you.  You have given me so much support and I am grateful!

6 comments:

Tina said...

wow crazy--I have done a downward dog-like position to get something stuck out before but didn't even connect the dots...I will be more deliberate about it next time. I had a little issue with a tortilla last night as a matter of fact.

I agree with you..the fickleness gets annoying sometimes. The variability probably keeps me on my toes and stops me from being complacent though.

xxxooo

Blossom said...

I wondered what happened there!

Anonymous said...

I heart you :)

Amanda said...

I was wondering about that!! Very good know know about downward dog! Gonna tell my yoga instructor friend who also works with WLS patients!

Darlin1 said...

Amanda---Thanks for the enjoying food comment on by blog---You are right! It is so much better now!!

Amaris said...

Downward facing dog, huh? Wonder how that would have worked in Del Taco today??? HA!

Congrats on your 200 followers. I'm proud to be one of them!